There are many ways you can get involved and lend a hand at Gateway High School. We thank you in advance for making our community more vibrant.
- Share your voice and your ideas at a Gateway Parents' Association Meeting.
- GPA meetings take place the first Tuesday evening of each month from 6-7:30 p.m.
- Volunteer at a specific school event.
- Help enhance Gateway’s campus and programs (see below for a few ways you can help):
- Assist teachers in the classroom
- Landscape and tend to our garden and/or the entrance to our school
- Come to campus and make a presentation about careers
- Help with minor repair or improvement projects for our buildings and grounds
- Click here to fill out a volunteer interest form