Enrollment Open Houses
Our enrollment open houses provide a great opportunity to: meet Principal Michael Fuller, attend information sessions hosted by Gateway faculty in each subject area, get to know current Gateway families, as well as learn more about the school's mission and academic program. No RSVP is necessary to attend. All open houses take place at Gateway High School, located at 1430 Scott Street (between Geary and O'Farrell).
Enrollment Open House Date for 2014-2015:
- Thursday, October 23, 2014, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 11, 2014, 6-7:30 p.m. (The December 11th Open House, which was cancelled due to the storm, has been rescheduled to Wednesday, January 14th, 6-7:30pm. No RSVP is necessary for this event. We hope to see you there!)
Gateway High School Visits
Shadow Visits (Prospective Students Only)
Visit us during the school day and shadow a Gateway student, tour the school, and attend an information session. Spaces are limited.
- Shadow Visits take place select Mondays from 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Click here to schedule a shadow visit.
Daytime School Tours (Prospective Families)
Community Enrollment Events
Visit us at one of the many enrollment fairs and other community events in San Francisco. Our enrollment events calendar is routinely updated.
High School Fairs and Community Events for 2014-2015:
SFUSD Enrollment Fair from Saturday, October 25, 2014 from 9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. at John O'Connell High School *NEW LOCATION 2355 Folsom Street.