All students need an education that opens doors to their futures and sets them on the road to college. And yet, state funding for public schools in California is woefully inadequate. Our children deserve more.
With your help, Gateway students have access to a rigorous college-prep curriculum, consistent college counseling, a state-of-the-art Learning Center, small class sizes, and more. With your help, more than 96% of our graduates go to college, more than double the statewide rate. With your help, we are changing lives and helping students dream big.
As a not-for-profit 501c(3) organization, contributions to Gateway are tax deductible. You can choose to donate to a specific Gateway program, directly to either the middle school or high school, or you can make a donation to the Gateway Public Schools organization overall.
Every gift to Gateway Public Schools makes a difference:
- $100 provides an SAT prep class to a college-bound junior
- $250 enables one high school student to participate in Gateway’s jazz band class
- $475 gives one high school student access to a college counselor for a year
- $550 provides a middle school student with a complete arts and physical education program, something few other schools can provide
- $675 pays for new sports uniforms for a Gateway team
- $1,000 pays for two Learning Center specialists to work with one student who has learning differences for a year
- $3,000 closes the gap between state funding and our operating budget for one student. Click here to find out more about joining the Golden Gator Circle and its many benefits.
- $5,000 funds a Project Week ‘mini-course’, a program that offers the entire high school student body the chance to focus exclusively on a particular aspect or topic for an extended period of 6 days